Monday 15 October 2018

Ramlacrostic: U.M.B.R.E.L.L.A

U nder  the umbrella of the old pine tree branches there in the canopy out of the rain we shared our first wet awkward kiss

M any kisses later the kisses are still awkward. Our bodies have figured out the rest. We know each other's needs and wants and how to satisfy them.

B eing at able to be at peace together being silently comfortable in each other's presence feeling safe enough to express honestly when necessary that's love

R omance is the pumpkin spice in the latte of love small thoughtful gestures the chocolate curl on my carrot cupcake like a hard nutty biscotti I melt into you (I need to stop writing at coffee shops)

E lla ella ella ella I'm your fella fella fella your face is the song stuck in my head your voice my favorite playlist your touch plays me like a symphony you are my greatest hit

L adylove luscious luminous and limber leave me and I would langour lachrymose limpid and livid lucky me my loyal lovebird we live in limerance lo and behold all I need is...

L ove

nyway that last stanza said it all...aaaaaall of me loves aaaaaall of you ok now I'm done.


2 comments:

  1. Great acrostic. Love this line - "R omance is the pumpkin spice in the latte of love small thoughtful gestures the chocolate curl on my carrot cupcake like a hard nutty biscotti I melt into you (I need to stop writing at coffee shops)"

    ReplyDelete