Saturday 13 October 2018

My Monsters

My Monsters 

When young and foolish I thought love was torture
Girls  are like grody  kisses  a  ball and chain
But   I   grew    up   and   I  began  to  mature 


Puberty bit me hormones drove  me  insane
A    drooling    zombie    insatiable      was    I 
Drug   like   desire   became  an  aching  pain


Ex cru ci a ting    at    least     I    had    to     try
To capture the beast that had caused such distress
For   Jeckle   to   live   Mister   Hyde   has  to  die


It  rattles  its  chains I have learned to confess 
I   would   like   to   say   this   affliction  is  gone 
This Tarzan has found his own Jane to caress 


My  caveman  ways have gone with the mastodon 
Rainbows  golden  pot  true love's a leprechaun 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for finding true love's pot 'o gold.

    ReplyDelete