Thursday 2 October 2014

Obtwose

Et tu, 'B'?

Here in suite 2 B

Live two bee who like to 

wear a tutu too.




There's something I would like to address,
 photos to which some hacker found access.

Some poor women caught without a dress
Had privacy and celebrity turned into a mess.

Some women who have found success
Are being sought out to oppress.

Do these creeps think this is supposed to impress?
Where there should a soul is an abscess.

Here's a case where 'more. more' is less.
This situation is enough to depress.

The right solution I don't have the ability to assess,
But those who stand up and speak out, I bless.



6 comments:

  1. The first one made me chuckle and the second one had me saying, Yes! Thank you for sharing with OctPoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two poems really do hit the mark! I love how clever and lighthearted the first one is. And the second one... wow, I adore it! Perfectly assesses that situation. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure fun, that first one. And ingenious use of 'two' in the title, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one was definitely fun to read, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two poems, two styles, two themes, two feelings. Yet not too much.

    ReplyDelete