Thursday 15 October 2020

Perspectives of Community

 Perspectives of Community

(Double diamante)

This is my ode to this thing we do every October. To be honest I usually say, "not this year. Knowing my procrastination  and easy distraction I'll  end up grinding it out in the early hours of the A.M." and I often do. However, the more I do the easier it comes. First of November I'm sad its over. My favorite part of this exercise is the prompt--perspective. I am constantly amazed by how a simple word or phrase that is the prompt is taken to so many places, depths, and styles that I would never think of.


Octpowimo 


Difficult beneficial


Stretching teaching enriching


Prompts forms comments kudos


Encouraging sharing showing


Warm       safe


Community 


****


Confusion


Trepidation puzzlement


Scribbling scratching sweating


Heartache experience lessons victories


Purging preaching rejoicing


Multifaceted prismatic


Perspectives 




2 comments:

  1. We don't have an anthem for this month, but this could be it for me. You've share so many of my own experiences in so few words. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific. Really fits the vibe of #OctPoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete