Thursday 8 October 2020

Make Desire Follow You

 Make Desire Follow You

(I did a monotera with a Converse at the end. They are loosely based on the 7 cardinal sins  with the heavenly virtues at the end )


Desire beckons from street light gloom

Touch my rosebud come pluck my bloom

Come up the steps come see my room 

Come meet your doom, come meet your doom


Shiny trinkets fuel your drive

Crush all others alone survive 

Seek higher thrills to feel alive

Your soul deprive, your soul deprive


Nectar of gods feast of delight

Just one more taste one silky bite

Wipe off your chins your belts too tight

Heartburn all night, heartburn all night


There's a desire to be noticed

Seen as better ego not missed

Check your mirror it is self kissed 

Narcissist twist, Narcissist twist


Rage and ruin pumps blood like drugs

To rant and rave and act like thugs

Ends in yelling and shattered mugs

Too late for hugs, too late for hugs


Grass is greener over your fence

Desire for more is so intense

Wish for dollars when counting cents

Drop the pretense, drop the pretense


Oh damn you sloth my oldest friend

Soul viagara my will extend

I'll take a stand apathy end

Victim transcend, victim transcend


******


I faced lust and walked away

I leashed my anger now, stay!


I sold my greed God meets my need

I will rise up go plant good seed


I humble my self put others first

Take a little less to quench that thirst


Its not what I lack but what I can give

Love joy peace kindness faith thats how to live









No comments:

Post a Comment